Friday, September 5, 2008

My Perfect Place

The perfect place is one that makes you feel comfortable. Some place that speaks to some part of your personality. This blog is an attempt to find the perfect place in NYC to live, eat, shop and play. Since the perfect place is subjective, I will keep searching. However, there is one place that I can say with certainty, is perfect for me. My home.

I am one of those lucky New Yorkers who LOVES their apartment. The views and light are amazing. When I walked in for the first time, I just knew it was home. I am on a high floor in a Chelsea building. With corner windows in the living room, kitchen and bedroom, I have northern , eastern, and southern exposures. From my sofa, my current location, I stare at the Empire State building. I love to cook, and my large kitchen satisfies my need for space. I scramble eggs in the morning looking at the Empire State building and Madison Square Park. From my bedroom, I can stare at the Madison Clock Tower (the former Met Life building) and all of downtown. It is comforting at night, when the Madison Clock is lit up, to fall asleep. It feels like it is watching over me. Check out the pics and see for yourself.
I love it! And I am luckily to be in a profession in which I can help others find their dream apartment. Contact me and let me assist in your quest for "the perfect place."
Because as always, I am still searching...

No comments: